I thought of putting up this post after a little thought and the site having been live for 3 weeks, with followers, views and likes that are much, much more than I could have ever hoped for so I am thankful to all of you.
Now let’s get back on topic. With this Q&A session I want to do a few things;
- I want to talk with any followers or people visiting what it could be that they find positive in the site, what could be worked on, what it is they want to see more of, such as more reviews, previews, features, articles etc.
- If anyone has gotten any questions such as what my favourite horror game is, what game I’m most looking forward to, what my favourite character is, Lupo questions etc.
- If anyone has got any questions on a game or to share an opinion on a game.
- Also to have the following opinions on some features I’ve been toying with which are the following;
- Daily Update Area
- Community Gallery (such as art of games, gameplay personal or collections that people would want to share)
- A Page that acts as a chat between people (I know having a chat function would be ideal but for the moment this is the best possible.)
- Expanding Titles pages so games of a series, created by same developers or browser games are collected in one group.
To post, post in the comment section below or send an email to Lupoentertainment@gmail.com.
I’ll also take this time to give a quick update on some of the changes you may or may not have noticed of Lupo.
- Two sections have been added; Articles and Community. The first is a collection of all articles and such, whereas the second is explained further on its page.
- Moon Cycle is a new area of the site, dedicated to those game developers or creators out there, so go check it out if you are interested.
- Lupo Guide helps you navigate the site, so check it if you’re unsure of something on the site.
- Due to a very serious issue with my PC, the Uin Walkthrough and a couple of planned reviews are delayed until further notice, though I will work hard to make sure they are up soon.
- The planned feature week is likely to happen towards the end of this month, realistically either the third or fourth week of April.
So what more can I say, except thanks for the support and to keep enjoying Lupo 🙂