Slender: The Arrival (2013)
“So often are we guided by our devotion, our love, our affection. A bond that pulls us down paths not bargained. And when you find yourself alone as HE casts out that bedeviling gaze…
How far will it carry you?”
Slender: The Arrival is the first full game and ‘sequel’ to Slender: The Eight Pages. Featuring a full storyline, improved graphics, new areas and collectibles, Slender: The Arrival puts us into the role of Lauren, visiting her friend Kate though the visit she takes will be one she could have never dreamed of.
– During the prologue, investigating one of the rooms has two posters with the logos of Blue Isle Studios and Parsec Productions, developers of the game.
– During the Prologue, if you slide down the slide, you’ll unlock a hidden achievement stating ‘Playing on a slide in a horror game.’
– The radio during the Prologue plays three tracks. They are;
- ‘When The Levee Breaks’ by Kansas Joe & Memphis Minnie.
- ‘Wildhood Flower’ by The Carter Family.
- ‘High Water Everywhere Part 1’ by Charley Patton.
Official Site – http://www.slenderarrival.com/